The IAA NY Chapter presents the annual BrillIAAnce Awards that honor the Advertising industry's most strategic, innovative, and creative global advertising campaigns submitted by their key agencies, clients and media partners, collectively.
Visa, Goldman Sachs, CA Technologies, Toyota, Samsung, Citi, Accenture & Xerox are just some of the prominent global brands to have their work recognized with a BrillIAAnce Award. This year, we've focused the awards on trending advertising categories - content marketing, social media, mobile, data and analytics, innovation and traditional media. For each category, awards will be given out for three levels of excellence - Diamond, Platinum, and Silver. One campaign will take home the greatest honor of "Best of Show" BrillIAAnce Overall Award.
Call For Entries Due November 15, 2017
Submissions for all categories should highlight how the campaign spoke to the brand's strategy, creativity and results.
- BrillIAAnt Use of Content:
- Campaigns that demonstrate the best executions around content creation, distribution, and/or promotion.
- Can include but not limited to native advertising campaigns, custom publisher created programs, or any sponsored content that is meant to be consumed in a manner similar to editorial content.
- BrillIAAnt Use of Social Media:
- Campaigns that highlight excellence on social media platforms and leverage the capabilities of those platforms.
- Can include but not limited to programs that demonstrate creative use, community building, targeting, or engagement strategies.
- BrillIAAnt Use of Mobile:
- Campaigns that engage mobile users on their devices with creativity, impact and innovation.
- Can include but not limited to phone and tablet apps, mobile websites, and unique mobile creative.
- BrillIAAnt Use of Data and Analytics:
- Campaigns that are predominantly based on organic information and utilize these metrics and insights to build an effective program.
- Can include but not limited to custom research studies, polls/surveys, panels, or audience segmentation.
- BrillIAAnt Use of Innovation:
- Campaigns that demonstrate best use technology integration and/or cross-media influence at driving tangible results.
- Can include, but not limited to campaigns having integrated technology solutions, campaigns that deciphers the influence of one media platform to another, and/or campaigns that employ emerging and experimental media platforms.
- BrillIAAnt Use of Traditional Media:
- Campaigns that call on the gifts of traditional media platforms to create impact and meaningful experiences to audiences.
- Can include but not limited to TV, Print and OOH.